GREECE GOLDEN VIZA – Why Invest in Greece
- Access for the applicant and his family to Viza Free Travelling to all EU and Schengen areas
- There is no obligation for the client and his family to actually reside in Greece,
- The applicant is entitled to rent the property bought and receive return,
- The visa is for all the family members for example, the applicant, his wife, their children and both parents and parents in law,
- The Visa is renewed automatically within 5 years as long as the property remains in the name of the applicant (applicant may also sell and buy a new property within this time frame)
- Eligibility to apply for citizenship after seven years of residence
- Ability to hold shares and receive income from the dividends of a company registered in Greece (employment in Greece is prohibited)
- No criminal report is required
Increase of the investment amount in certain areas
According to recent amendments in the Greek Permanent Residency Scheme (Greece Golden Viza), with effect as from May 1, 2023*, the amount for investment in properties in the following areas of Greece increases from EUR 250.000 to EUR 500.000:
- North, central and south regional units of the region of Attica;
- Municipality of Vari – Voula – Voyliagmeni in the Attica Region;
- Municipality of Thessaloniki in the Region of Central Macedonia; and
- Regional units of the islands of Mykonos and Santorini in the Region of South Aegean.
* In so far as the investments made in the above areas and with regards to which payment of at least 10% is made until July 31st, 2023, the investors may complete their investment until December 31, 2023.
Please visit our exclusive page of residency for more information!!
Get in touch
Should you have any questions, or if you would like more info regarding our services, kindly contact us and we will be delighted to help you.
We participate at Cityscape Egypt from 21 to 24 September 2022.
Visit us at booth 4.B07
Attracting foreign direct investment is at the heart of Cyprus’ development strategy. In line with this policy, the Cyprus government has introduced the Cyprus Investment Programme to enable foreign investors to obtain full Cypriot citizenship (EU-member state).
Cyprus has been a full member of the European Union since 2004 and adopted the euro as its currency in 2008. The small but dynamic country of Cyprus has a modern, free-market, service-based economy with an effective and transparent regulatory and legal framework, a highly competitive tax system bolstered by an extensive network of over 60 double tax treaties in force worldwide.
A business friendly environment and advanced infrastructure, combined with a high quality of life, allows investors and their families to enjoy the best of both worlds. Ease of doing business, safety, stability, year-round sunshine, beautiful beaches and mountain scenery, as well as an array of historical and cultural attractions, all combine to make Cyprus one of the most attractive destinations in the EU for both living and doing business.
This section provides information for nationals of countries that are not members of the EU. The programme requires the amount of €2 million to be invested in Cyprus for a minimum period of three years. The citizenship is granted within just three months. This programme has already attracted over €3 billion of direct investments into the economy of Cyprus.
Download our Brochure and find usefull information on the Cyprus Investment Programme and the Cyprus Permanent Residency Programme.