GREECE GOLDEN VIZA – Why Invest in Greece
- Access for the applicant and his family to Viza Free Travelling to all EU and Schengen areas
- There is no obligation for the client and his family to actually reside in Greece,
- The applicant is entitled to rent the property bought and receive return,
- The visa is for all the family members for example, the applicant, his wife, their children and both parents and parents in law,
- The Visa is renewed automatically within 5 years as long as the property remains in the name of the applicant (applicant may also sell and buy a new property within this time frame)
- Eligibility to apply for citizenship after seven years of residence
- Ability to hold shares and receive income from the dividends of a company registered in Greece (employment in Greece is prohibited)
- No criminal report is required
Increase of the investment amount in certain areas
According to recent amendments in the Greek Permanent Residency Scheme (Greece Golden Viza), with effect as from May 1, 2023*, the amount for investment in properties in the following areas of Greece increases from EUR 250.000 to EUR 500.000:
- North, central and south regional units of the region of Attica;
- Municipality of Vari – Voula – Voyliagmeni in the Attica Region;
- Municipality of Thessaloniki in the Region of Central Macedonia; and
- Regional units of the islands of Mykonos and Santorini in the Region of South Aegean.
* In so far as the investments made in the above areas and with regards to which payment of at least 10% is made until July 31st, 2023, the investors may complete their investment until December 31, 2023.
Please visit our exclusive page of residency for more information!!
Get in touch
Should you have any questions, or if you would like more info regarding our services, kindly contact us and we will be delighted to help you.